People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. --Leo J. Burke

So my whiny tot is teething again. Molars! Yikes. The bottom two pushed out mid last week. The top two made their appearance over the weekend. Both sets are driving me, um, I mean her, crazy. She is incessantly whining about everything. She can't walk in Daddy's big clunky shoes. She cries. She can't peel the banana herself and-- gasp-- Mommy tries to help. She drops to the ground crying. Daddy wont give her his cellphone while he's talking on it. She drops to the ground screaming. Mommy won't let baby eat hair smoothing serum. She cries bloody murder. Every ten minutes (or less) she finds something new to bawl over.
To top this fun, I didn't replace her binky when she lost it Thursday. I'm tired of buying pacifiers and she's getting too old for it. So, now, when I lay her down for a nap, she cries. When I turn off the lights for bedtime, she cries. When she sees little Joe with one, she cries. She cries. She cries. She cries! Even in my dreams she cries! She really misses the binky, but it's been four days and replacing it would not be helpful at this point. I guess I wasn't having enough fun with the banchee that usurped my sweet child, so I had to go and complicate it.