Pages

10.16.2012

Ayden 46 1/2 months old

One evening:
Me: Ayden lets go inside it is geting dark.
Her: No it's not. I can still see the sun.
Fifteen minutes later
Me: Ayden come inside it is dark.
Her: No it isn't, the light is on.

Monday morning, out of left field:
Her: Mommy the neighbors don't like you. .
Me: What?
Her: They really don't.
Me: Maybe they don't like you.
Her: No. They just don't like you.
Quizzical.

A nice afternoon:
Her: You like my "shuggle."
Me: Its a nice shovel.
Her: You want to buy it?

Later on:
Her: Mommy This is a  monkey-rilla.
Me: No. It's a gorilla. 
 Her: Mommy repeat after me: monkey-rilla.

Also earlier today:
Me: Ayden put on some pants.
Her: I don't need pants, I have underwear.
Me: Really? Is that your logic.
Her: Duh. I don't need pants. My underwear covers my cola.