My sister in law calls me, "have you seen our Twilight movies?They've been missing since yall were here."
"No," I answer, "I haven't seen them, let me ask Armando if he's seen them when he gets home."
So, I call him and ask him, he says "Ask your daughter, I saw her playing with them at their house."
I remember that I didn't completely unpack our bags when we got home, so I look in her pink sparkly bag.
"Ayden, " I say, pulling out two dvd cases, "What is this?"
"Vampires," she tells me, dryly.
"Where did you get them?"
"Tio's house," she answers, innocently.
"Did you take them from Tio's house?" I ask
"Yes. I take them," she says. "I like vampires movies."
I don't know how she knows they are vampires, she has never even seen the movies.... But, henceforth, we have to keep our eyes on little Miss Sticky Fingers.