Pages

2.11.2012

baby im amazed by you

I've loved you from the moment I met you, but I fell in love with you when I saw how you loved our daughter.
 
I thank God fro how much help Ayden's dad has been with her. He's amazing with her and I count it among my biggest blessings. I can't wait to watch him walk her down the aisle one day. I can't wait to have a son to carry his name. Today, I am truly thankful for my husband.
 
I have to admit, it hasn't always been easy for us. We are of a very different temperament. He infuriates me, but he is also my comfort and can calm my very busy brain. No matter where we go, I can count on him to be there for us, he has never failed to provide us with shelter, food, protection, or love. It took us a long time to decide to have a child, but it has only sealed my love for him. Up until this point I wasn't sure we'd make it. He was hard to catch and I was never quite sure I'd really caught him. And though he's not the type to discuss emotions, I will confess that I do finally feel like he is mine-- err, ours. Our Papi, our love, our Armando, our home.