Pages

5.24.2010

A Conversation About Ayden's Parents


"Children will not remember you for the material things you provided but for the feeling that you cherished them." Richard L. Evans




I'm, um,...restructuring my facebook page and I came across this conversation between me and my friends, A and V, from a few months back.

A: Dear Ayden,
We miss your face!!
Love & Kisses,
A & T

me: Dear A & T,
Ayden and her long-forgotten parents will be in town this weekend. You have our number.
February 1 at 10:11pm ·

V: Dear Ayden's long-forgotten parents,
Ayden steals the show everytime && no one seems to remember her parents. [What are y'alls name again?] Hehe! We would also enjoy to see her lovely face, Plz!!:]]
February 2 at 10:01am

A:Aww!! I found her birthday picture you gave us and her little face made me miss her!! Uhh!! Someone needs to have a baby already!!
February 2 at 10:24am

A: I nominate V.
February 2 at 10:24am

me: I second that motion, and would like to nominate A, as well. ♥ Ayden's parents, Bob and Bobette
February 2 at 11:17am ·

A: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
As much as I would LOVE to have a baby, having a baby PLUS T would be a major problem.I can't handle two babies at the same time.
February 2 at 11:24am

V: U just need to pop out a boy Bobette!!!
February 3 at 9:40am

A: I want a fish.
February 3 at 9:50am

me: No boys for bobette. @A-- that's the exact pet I started out with. You gotta start with small responsiblity and work up to babies cuz u can't flush babies. lol.
February 3 at 9:43pm

Henceforth, I will refer to Ayden's parents as Bob and Bobette... and no, those are not our real names.